I’m a bit behind, which seems to be a trend when it comes to my setting and posting my goals for each season. Let me first summarize my progress on my winter goals. I had a difficult time sticking to a Paleo diet, but trying (even if not 100% successfully) helped me to incorporate more good habits back into my daily diet. I did not purchase a new mattress, paint a canvas, or finish writing a winter-themed story. Additionally, I was unable to attend Anime Matsuri, which I was quite sad about. However, I’m hoping I’ll have another chance to see Nightmare perform in the future. Gotta stay positive!
I did make a donation to a cause that touched me, one involving a kitty in need to surgery her owner couldn’t afford on her own. In addition to baking Paleo-friendly bread, I baked three different kinds of Paleo muffins and some biscuits! I spent a couple of hours on afternoon having a hot beverage and a treat with my sister and Lilian, and attended her post-Valentine’s Day celebration of love, covering both of my social activities. I continued to enjoy a wonderful winter playlist, Midwinter Masquerade , and read a selection of winter-themed poems, including Winter-Time by Robert Louis Stevenson, Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening and Dust of Snow by Robert Frost, and Blizzard by Barbara Reiher-Meyers. I did a very small amount of scribbling in a sketchbook, started my Radical Self Love Bible, and started making a list of some of my favorite happy songs, though I have yet to finish and create the actual play list.
Now, on to my goals for this spring!
1. Lose 10 lbs. (Putting this on here again because diet and exercise are a constant struggle for me, and I’m going to challenge myself to succeed here where I failed in the fall).
2. Save enough money for my trip to Dallas for A-Kon without being in a pinch.
3. I would once again like to donate to a cause that is close to my heart, something else related to animals or literature.
5. Attend A-Kon.
6. Undetermined social activity.
7. Go to The South Texas Botanical Gardens & Nature Center.
8. Treat myself to a spring bouquet.
9. Go on a picnic.
10. Craft items for my cosplay.
11. Write something springy.
12. Do at least one page a week in my Radical Self Love Bible.
13. Make special cupcakes for my mom’s birthday.
There we have it! Wish me luck! 🙂