A while back, I started posting a weekly Things I Love Thursday entry to my friends-only LiveJournal. I was following in the footsteps of my friend Lilian, who, inspired by the awesome Gala Darling, had been posting a weekly gratitude list for quite some time.
I’ve been feeling a bit discouraged regarding posting my lists on LiveJournal because, well, there’s really not much happening on LiveJournal recently. Although I know my list could be kept private, I enjoy sharing the things I love, enjoy, and that are making me happy throughout the week. It just doesn’t feel like sharing anymore when there’s nobody around to read. And while I know my following here is very small, this is a place where I can put my happiness out there. Maybe someone else will read my list and discover something to be happy about as well.
So, here is my very first Things I Love Thursday that is not locked away on LiveJournal:
- Trying new recipes.
- Reading (currently: The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch).
- Receiving freebies along with an order I placed at a wonderful etsy shop.
- The added/modified sound effects in Minecraft for April Fools’ Day. Check out Guude’s video to hear them. Guude’s laugh is contagious, and the sounds are hilarious, especially those of the hostile mobs and the in-game music. If you don’t care to watch the whole thing, you can skip to about 24:40 for an entertaining battle.
- The 1975 – Chocolate, Coldplay – Magic.
- Discovering new blogs to read.
- Chirping birds and wonderful breezes.
- Stealing kisses from my kitty, Sebastian.
- Fruit-flavored, iced green tea.
- Anime: Noragami and Hozuki no Reitetsu.
- MY MILK TOOF: Packing Day. So cute!
- Zhang Jingna’s Motherland Chronicles #46 – The Seer.