It’s been a some-what stressful week, but there are always things to be grateful for and happy about. So, here’s this week’s list:
- Celebrating my mom’s birthday.
- Cream of Wheat with butter and honey.
- Organizing all of my etsy likes into neat groupings for easier browsing.
- Seeing the backyard landscaping explode with color. So many flowers blooming!
- Watching the birds come to raid the feeders in the backyard and at the side of the house.
- Prop Hunt – Barrel of Laughs. Why do I find this so amusing? Lol.
- The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch. I know I mentioned it on my list last week too, but it’s just such a good book!
- Receiving my first wig in the mail.
- The first episode of Kamigami no Asobi. Some of the characters are Norse, Greek, and Japanese gods, so I’m looking forward to watching more.
- Knowing I don’t have to get up early to go to work in the morning.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!