I’ve missed posting one of these, for various reasons, the past couple of weeks. I want to blog more frequently, but for some reason I have such trouble figuring out what to blog about. And I don’t want this blog to seem like it’s just a place for me to post a Things I Love Thursday every week, so I’m working on figuring some more stuff out. For now, here’s my weekly list (with some things that should have been on lists for the weeks I skipped out):
- Bella, an adorable black Pekingese doggie I made friends with at a Stella & Dot party hosted by one of my mom’s friends.
- Cute shoes on sale at Dillard’s.
- Chocolate-covered cheesecake.
- The beginning of Kurt’s Minecraft MindCrack – SMP4 E19 – Ah. Also, 8:55 to about 9:40. Haha!
- Package in the mail containing an order of sale items from Alchemic Muse’s winter line of yummy-smelling bath and body products.
- Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger.
- Lemon Chicken Orzo soup from The Corner Bakery.
- World Order – Have a Nice Day.
- Using Positive Words to Promote Self-Love.
- Making progress on my Princess Bubblegum cosplay. Yay!
- Frostie the Snow Goat is so adorable.
- Butterscotch root beer.
- Strawberry-Lemon water.
Hope you’re all having a fantastic week!