Hello there, everyone!
I hope everyone is doing well on this lovely (though incredibly hot) Thursday. I’m staying cool inside and hoping to quickly kick this cold or whatever it is I have. I’m going to go ahead and blame being around so many people at A-Kon. I used to get sick after almost every convention I attended, but this is the first time in several years it has happened. So disappointed! Anyway, here is my very convention-centric list for the week! And I’ll hopefully have a proper A-Kon post up soon (just gotta load my pictures to my computer and wait for a few more from a friend).
- Cards Against Humanity. Does it say anything in particular about me that I won both games we played?
- Cosplaying with friends.
- Mozart Bakery.
- BBQ Chicken pizza.
- A wonderful box of goodies from Liz.
- Frozen cappuccino colada.
- Being called foxy by the Banana Guard (I was in my Princess Bubblegum costume).
- Finally getting home after a slow, and therefore much longer, drive from Dallas.
- Catching up on Minecraft and other game-play videos.
- Hot tea with honey.
- Laughing. 😀
- The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie.
Until next time!