It’s been a while since I’ve posted one of these. I could say I’m not sure why I haven’t kept up with it, but that wouldn’t be very honest of me. I just been feeling so “meh” about everything lately, so it’s been difficult to do even the things I really do want to do, such as write and blog and create. But, I’m trying. And this is a perfect day to post such a list. Here we go…
- Spending time with family.
- Homemade chicken and dumplings.
- My grandma’s pea salad.
- Iced sweet green tea with raspberry (a new Starbucks favorite).
- Fireball cinnamon whiskey in cream soda.
- Watching my kitties play with their Christmas presents.
- A nice Christmas day phone conversation with my super-amazing friend Cynthia.
- Twinkling lights and chilly weather.
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare.
- Playing with my dad’s dogs.
- Giving gifts.
- Painting my nails dark green with a red glitter coat over the top. So festive!
- Having a log on the fire.
- Hozier’s “From Eden”.
- Watching Guude play Alien: Isolation.
What’s on your list today/this week? I hope anyone reading this is having a beautiful holiday!