Woohoo! This is my first TiLT of the new year! I’ve had a really busy and stressful week at work, and I was home today with a cold (BOO!). So, let’s get to it!
- Cookies and Cream ice cream.
- 5 Ways to Feel Better Today.
- 29 Things to Remember for the New Year.
- Anticipating the arrival of my new mattress.
- Anticipating the arrival of my new planner and some cute stickers that will hopefully encourage me to use said planner more effectively.
- That Chantel is the best sister ever! Whoever my Secret Santa was at work flaked out, so Chantel bought me a few little goodies as a surprise so that I’d still get something.
- Amazing art by Zaria Forman.
- Zeus, the Blind Rescue Owl and his starry eyes! So magical!
- Listening to my “It’s Cold, It’s Dark, It’s Winter” playlist on Spotify.
- Stacks of new books acquired with Christmas money/gift cards.
- Writing with a brand new pen.
- Hot cocoa with mini marshmallows.
- Day dreaming about my characters and hoping I can spend more time with them this year.
- That it’s snowing on my blog until January 4th! I love that this feature is available. It’s so whimsical!
What are you loving or grateful for this week?