I’ve been really bad about keeping up with these, so here’s my backlog of loved things.
- Rain and wind.
- A Bioluminescent Forest Created with Digital Projection Mapping.
- Prickly Pear iced tea.
- Finding a surprise Valentine’s Day package from a friend waiting on the porch when I got home from work today.
- The Fall. Saw this movie for the first time a couple of weeks ago and have watched it three times now. It is fantastic, and one of my favorites now.
- Kick-ass new boots.
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes.
- Music: Restart by Sam Smith, A Ghost by Landon Pigg, I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys, A Little Death by The Neighbourhood.
- Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day. You might notice a common thread connecting the movies and TV shows I’ve been listing recently.
- Getting an awesome deal on a bunch of pretty new jewelry.
What are you loving and/or thankful for this week?