Time for another TiLT post!
- The Internet is Mean. Also, I encourage everyone to click around on Dan’s channel. I’ve been watching his videos for many years now, and he’s hilarious as well as thoughtful.
- Re-watching episodes of Pushing Daisies.
- Buying delicious jams and instant coffees at the Peddler Show.
- Welcoming the Good, which is coming to a close tomorrow. But I’ve saved all the emails so I can revisit them.
- Inkheart by Cornelia Funke.
- Galavant! If you like silly musicals, please watch it! King Richard is the best!
- Having a little dance party here in my office.
- Watching Guude, Beef, and Chad play Minecraft CTM maps together. Speaking of Guude…he has a super contagious, giggly laugh. So, if you need some cheering up, please click here and let it play for like a minute and a half or so. I promise you will laugh too!
- Self Care Saturday.
- Raspberry lambic and vanilla bean ice-cream float.
- Property Brothers.
- Looking at interior design stuff on Pinterest.
- Snickerdoodle coffee creamer.
- Pretty smelling new body creams from Alchemic Muse.
- Watching cartoons (particularly Gravity Falls) while getting ready for work in the morning.
- Just that it’s Thursday and I can sleep in tomorrow!
What are you grateful for and/or loving this week?