Time for another TiLT post!
- The Internet is Mean. Also, I encourage everyone to click around on Dan’s channel. I’ve been watching his videos for many years now, and he’s hilarious as well as thoughtful.
- Re-watching episodes of Pushing Daisies.
- Buying delicious jams and instant coffees at the Peddler Show.
- Welcoming the Good, which is coming to a close tomorrow. But I’ve saved all the emails so I can revisit them.
- Inkheart by Cornelia Funke.
- Galavant! If you like silly musicals, please watch it! King Richard is the best!
- Having a little dance party here in my office.
- Watching Guude, Beef, and Chad play Minecraft CTM maps together. Speaking of Guude…he has a super contagious, giggly laugh. So, if you need some cheering up, please click here and let it play for like a minute and a half or so. I promise you will laugh too!
- Self Care Saturday.
- Raspberry lambic and vanilla bean ice-cream float.
- Property Brothers.
- Looking at interior design stuff on Pinterest.
- Snickerdoodle coffee creamer.
- Pretty smelling new body creams from Alchemic Muse.
- Watching cartoons (particularly Gravity Falls) while getting ready for work in the morning.
- Just that it’s Thursday and I can sleep in tomorrow!
What are you grateful for and/or loving this week?
I’ve been really bad about keeping up with these, so here’s my backlog of loved things.
- Rain and wind.
- A Bioluminescent Forest Created with Digital Projection Mapping.
- Prickly Pear iced tea.
- Finding a surprise Valentine’s Day package from a friend waiting on the porch when I got home from work today.
- The Fall. Saw this movie for the first time a couple of weeks ago and have watched it three times now. It is fantastic, and one of my favorites now.
- Kick-ass new boots.
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes.
- Music: Restart by Sam Smith, A Ghost by Landon Pigg, I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys, A Little Death by The Neighbourhood.
- Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day. You might notice a common thread connecting the movies and TV shows I’ve been listing recently.
- Getting an awesome deal on a bunch of pretty new jewelry.
What are you loving and/or thankful for this week?
Happy Thursday, everyone! Time for another TiLT!
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies.
- Pushing Daisies.
- Lee Pace.
- Wearing an outfit/shoes that made me feel really cute and awesome.
- And My Hands Denied Me My Right by arrange.
- Putting cute stickers in my new planner.
- Trying out a neat meditation app on my phone.
- Guardians of the Galaxy.
- LUSH bath and body stuff.
- Smooching on my kitties.
- Reading a super-encouraging, super-sweet message from my amazing friend, Liz.
- Yummy sandwiches.
- Remembering a nice dream.
What are you loving or grateful for this week?
Woohoo! This is my first TiLT of the new year! I’ve had a really busy and stressful week at work, and I was home today with a cold (BOO!). So, let’s get to it!
- Cookies and Cream ice cream.
- 5 Ways to Feel Better Today.
- 29 Things to Remember for the New Year.
- Anticipating the arrival of my new mattress.
- Anticipating the arrival of my new planner and some cute stickers that will hopefully encourage me to use said planner more effectively.
- That Chantel is the best sister ever! Whoever my Secret Santa was at work flaked out, so Chantel bought me a few little goodies as a surprise so that I’d still get something.
- Amazing art by Zaria Forman.
- Zeus, the Blind Rescue Owl and his starry eyes! So magical!
- Listening to my “It’s Cold, It’s Dark, It’s Winter” playlist on Spotify.
- Stacks of new books acquired with Christmas money/gift cards.
- Writing with a brand new pen.
- Hot cocoa with mini marshmallows.
- Day dreaming about my characters and hoping I can spend more time with them this year.
- That it’s snowing on my blog until January 4th! I love that this feature is available. It’s so whimsical!
What are you loving or grateful for this week?
It’s been a while since I’ve posted one of these. I could say I’m not sure why I haven’t kept up with it, but that wouldn’t be very honest of me. I just been feeling so “meh” about everything lately, so it’s been difficult to do even the things I really do want to do, such as write and blog and create. But, I’m trying. And this is a perfect day to post such a list. Here we go…
- Spending time with family.
- Homemade chicken and dumplings.
- My grandma’s pea salad.
- Iced sweet green tea with raspberry (a new Starbucks favorite).
- Fireball cinnamon whiskey in cream soda.
- Watching my kitties play with their Christmas presents.
- A nice Christmas day phone conversation with my super-amazing friend Cynthia.
- Twinkling lights and chilly weather.
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare.
- Playing with my dad’s dogs.
- Giving gifts.
- Painting my nails dark green with a red glitter coat over the top. So festive!
- Having a log on the fire.
- Hozier’s “From Eden”.
- Watching Guude play Alien: Isolation.
What’s on your list today/this week? I hope anyone reading this is having a beautiful holiday!